SWS Lead Commitment to Service Delivery is Training.
SWS aim to identify and interact with key stakeholders of each site to ensure training and waste avoidance initiatives are implemented.
- A review of receptacles for waste and recycling
- Understanding site specific waste needs
- Embracing waste avoidance strategies already initiated
- Transparency in communication of waste avoidance and waste diversion goals.
SWS recognise that, even with the best intentions, one strategy does not fit all purposes. Our program is designed to be adaptable to the needs of the specific sites.
For the larger volumes sites our training focus will be on technology and servicing, with monitoring via reporting of waste and recycling streams as the key indicator for best practice.
SWS Key Account Managers can establish and quantify site requirements as a part of the roll out of equipment and implementation of services.
Feature components of our implementation plans:
SWS Key Account Managers
- Interaction with staff, tenants, cleaners and even community
- Focus on Waste Avoidance once innovation and technology is implemented, and after monitoring of waste is measurable
- Regular meetings with Operations and Sustainability Managers to reinforce Better Practices
- Initial equipment training for cleaners and staff
- Quarterly training on equipment and best practice waste management for cleaners
Online Training Portal
- Online Training Platform
- Staff and tenants are trained in a fun and interactive manner
- Click of a button training, accessible at any time from any device
- Online modules can be branded with Customer logo
- For a reasonable fee, SWS can customise content to your business