The Bin Trim program is here to provide free help and support to NSW businesses to maximise its recycling and minimise its waste to landfill. It also helps save time and money, while caring for the environment.
Roughly 70% of the things in a business’s general waste bin can be reused or recycled. From cardboard, paper and plastic through to food waste – so much of this ends up in the general waste bin, when it could be avoided, reused or recycled.
Minimising the amount of waste you send to landfill is not just good for the planet; it is good for your business, helping to
- attract more customers by showing your environmental awareness
- increase staff morale
- gain recognition for actions taken
- reduce impact on the environment
Your business may also be eligible for a rebate of between $1,000 and $50,000 to help with the purchase price of recycling equipment.
95% of businesses that have added a recycling service are diverting more waste and improving its productivity and efficiency. Are you ready to join them?
Contact SWS to book a free Bin Trim waste assessment and see what you could save.
Your SWS waste assessor will:
- visit your business to take your details and register you in the Bin Trim program
- review your business waste
- help you get started by working with you to create a waste reduction action plan
- assess if your business is eligible for a rebate to help out with buying equipment
- provide practical support and advice to help your business put your plan into action.